S9i S9K S9j Second hand ASIC bitcoin miner Bitmain Antminer
1、Antminer s9 series for BTC miner,Cost-effective
There are several models as follows
Antminer S9 (11.5Th)
Aneminer S9i 14T
Antminer S9j 14.5T
Antminer S9k (13.5Th)
Antminer S9 SE (16Th)
2.One -Stop soolution for you
3.we are an energetic team with solid Sources and full knowledges in mining farm,with rich experiences in blockchain miners buying and selling
|Hash Rate||S9i-13 TH/s, 13.5 TH/s, 14 TH/s, 14.5 TH/s|
|Power Consumption||1290 W (13 TH/s)|
|1310 W (13.5 TH/s)|
|1320 W (14 TH/s)|
|1365 W(14.5 TH/s)|
|Power Efficiency||99 J/TH (13 TH/s)|
|97 J/TH (13.5 TH/s)|
|94 J/TH (14 TH/s)|
|94.14 J/TH (14.5 TH/s)|
|Rated Voltage||11.60 ~13.00 V|
|Network connection mode||Ethernet|
|Operating temperature||0 - 40 °C|
|Storage temperature||-40 - 85°C|
|Operating humidity||5RH-95RH, No condensation|
|Product weight (without package)||4.2 kg|
|Product dimensions||350mm(L) x 135mm(W) x 158mm(H)|
Precautions for Operation
Ten PCI-e connectors are located at the top of the S9i server for connecting the PSU as follows:
● Nine PCI-e connectors for the hash boards. Each hash board has three PCI-e connectors.
● One PCI-e connector located on the controller.
Each hashboard must be powered by the same PSU to prevent possible damage and instability.
To connect the power supply:
1. Connect PSU power cable connectors to each of the nine PCI-e connectors on the top of the S9i server, ensuring that each hash board is powered by the same PSU.
A. Front fan (intake fans); B. Rear fan (exhaust fans); C. Miner model; D. Serial number (SN) of miner, to review warranty status; E. Estimated hash rate of miner model; F. Rear fan connector; G. Front fan connector; H. Chain #8 connector; I. Chain #7 connector; J. Chain #6 connector; K. 6-pin power connector; L. Control board chain connector; M. 6-pin power connector
2. Connect a PSU power cable connector to the S9i PCI-e connector on the controller.
3. Connect the network cable to the ETH port.
4. To power up your S9i server, connect the PSUs to the power wall outlet.
If you are using more than one PSU,power up the PSU connected to the controller AFTER you have Powered up the other PSU(s).